This was the October 2015 issue of Expedio ‘News for You’. Highlights were:
- "A Logical Progression" Director and Founder Phil Little's interview for Mining Monthly - “There has to be a better way”. That is the sentiment that has driven non-practicing geologist Phil Little over the past 16 years to develop a thorough and reliable data management system. To view the full interview, click here.
- Release of OCRIS Mobile 3.1.7 which included great new features;
- Support for cloud-based upgrade packages,
- Full preview of exported data, history and statistics,
- Managed core photo logging and data transfer,
- Various improvements to license management, navigation and data entry.
- Release of OCRIS Toolbox 1.02 which included great new features;
- Optimised data entry and navigation tools,
- Standardised and optimised assay results and LAS data pivots,
- Intercept Calculator with full flexibility for configuring schemes, weighting etc, interactive browsing of all significant results and statistics with full history,
- Improved security, schemas and automated reporting from OCRIS Model.
- Launch of Expedio's new and improved website, click here to view the new page and learn more about Expedio's Solution Design & Delivery.
To view the full newsletter, click here.